corrections and comments

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:47:11 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Mike Starke on 6/19/2003 10:08 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ I'll be out of the office the remainder of the morning,
\_ but here is a first draft looking for corrections and comments.
\_ (two formats: Lyx & PDF)
\_
\_ Cox SMTP/MTA mini howto
\_ http://lilly.csoft.net/~meg/plug/

I'll chime in with a few:

* the pdf didn't take for me with visible fonts.  If this is the case,
  I'll pub a htmlized version for commenting perusal.

* again, I didn't leave a space between '!' and '127.0.0.1' which
  would be generally accepted as being 'good' and 'runnable'  doh.

* do any of the non sendmail SMTP daemons need to be restarted after
  these configuration changes?  (sendmail already doc'd as need
  restart)

* references section including:

qmail:    http://www.qmail.org/
exim:     http://www.exim.org/