project suggestions

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:08:14 -0700

Mike,

How about a simple demo of what can be done? Are you close enough to the
situation (or can your friend do this) to articulate one or two major
headaches in enough detail to solve these problems? Perhaps a simple
demo of how these problems could be solved would help get him excited
and proactive instead of reactive. I would be willing to make a small
investment in this strategy if it has a reasonable chance of success.

What do you think?

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
480 945-0798 office
480 945-9197 fax
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Mike
Starke
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 7:14 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: project suggestions

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 10:02:28AM -0700, Mark Phillips wrote:
/_Mike,
/_
/_Did you and your friend decide how to proceed? Just curious!
/_

Short answer: No.

Most folks, I find, are reactive as opposed to being pro-active.
He can see the need, but until his system (see original post)
implodes, the motivation is not high enough to devot resources
to fixing something that is not broke yet.

It is just a matter of time. At that point, I am kind of hoping
I will have had a GNUe class or two under my belt to better determine
the feasibility of GNUe in this situation.

i need more coffe this am.............

v/r
-mike