summary request for email issues

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:42:59 -0700 (GMT)

This is very cool, guys!  We will want it on the web site when it's done.

Alan

-------Original Message-------
From: "David A. Sinck" <plug-discuss@grueslayer.com>
Sent: 06/18/03 10:22 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: summary request for email issues

\_ SMTP quoth Mike Starke on 6/18/2003 12:46 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:33:22AM -0700, David A. Sinck wrote:
\_ /_
\_ /_Since I pushed you, I'll vet the iptables solution(s) and sendmail.
\_ /_
\_ /_Also, attributing/linking the authors emails might be a good idea?
\_ /_
\_
\_ I just started a document in Lyx......I will send you off list for your
\_ input/feedback.
\_
\_ You OK w/Lyx?

Yikes, I did install it.  yes.  Otherwise I'd go edit it by hand.  :-)

And it does have some sort of shoot to html so the future howto is ok
for those w/o it.

David