summary request for email issues

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:43:10 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Kevin Brown on 6/18/2003 07:55 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Mike Starke wrote:
\_
\_ > Would someone be so kind as to post a short, concise
\_ > 'Howto' "fix" their smtp issues for each MTA? I could
\_ > do Qmail, but it would end there. I think we need
\_ > a summary for those who may search the archives
\_ > on a later date.
\_ >
\_ > Qmail, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, (any others?)
\_
\_ Archives from last week or so should have each of those in it already.

As well as assorted iptables suggestions for rewriting outbound
packets.  So, since it's important to you Mike, how about you write it
up and submit it to the plug website has a mini howto?  :-)

David

ps: yes, that sound you hear is me running from doing it myself  :-)