Tired of Being Screwed By Cox (no pun intended)

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Jun 2003 17:18:35 -0700

--=-WYIxNcoR4x2ncZ2lPNrK

That solves part of the problem except, your mail server will connect to
port 25 of the destination's mail server. They are blocking you from
connecting to anyone else's 25.