Kernel 2.4.21

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:22:04 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Voltage Spike so:

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 03:50:29PM -0700, der.hans wrote:
>
> > When installing debian now keeps the last two kernels available ( maybe=
 the
> > RPM packagers could learn something from this! ) as Linux and LinuxOLD.
>
> Just a little off-topic, but I seem to remember Mandrake Linux
> supporting this feature at least a year ago.

Good. Red Hat and SuSE uninstall the current kernel, so if the new kernel
doesn't work you have an unbootable system.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read an=
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffl=
er