Redhat 7.3 boot up problems

MCR plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:35:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have installed redhat 7.3 that I am going to be
using for my webserver.  When I go to start it up, the
Bios goes through it thing, then GRUB (or LILO) prints
to the screen (literally the word GRUB, or LILO), then
it just hangs.  I am not really sure if it is waiting
for me to do something or if something is wrong with
the system.  I have tried installing both GRUB and
LILO in two different installation attempts.  I can
boot up from a floppy, however I do not want to have
to count on the floppy every time I have to boot the
system.  Could someone help me out with this.

More info. if this helps:
I have a ASUS motherboard, PII processor, I have two
hard drives, one 10g, one 7g.  When I installed I
changed the partitions a little bit, but I made sure
the boot and root directories where on the hard drive
which is in the primary ide slot.  When I changed
these I did not set one of the paritions as a primary
paritions.  I could not find a place to make sure one
of the paritions was bootable.  I did choose the
server installation.

   Sorry so long, I just wanted to make sure all the
info. was there.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

                                  mike