Good Bye Gnome, Hello KDE, I hope

Robert Wultsch plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:47:26 -0700

When I decieded to try out linux I for one tried using Mandrake first
and found that I could not understand the package managment system
easily. Straight debian came next, but I could not get audio working.
Finally knoppix gave me the power and easy of use of debian and the a
very excelent installer from which everything (minus battery managment
which will not come until 2.6) just works.

GNU/Debian/Knoppix works so easily and so well...