Convince me about Debian

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Jun 2003 16:29:01 -0700

Try that single CD thing. You will more then likely like it. It can and
will mount your HD so you can access and save data. If you like it you
can install it onto your HD and then use it all the time.

The fun part about Knoppix is that you can try it with little to no
pain. If you don't like it then take the CD out and never use it again.

Cheers,

Davidm