Convince me about Debian

Cap Bateman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Jun 2003 15:56:52 -0700

--=-j2FnU+Z6+zF78GqZOr91

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 15:44, Tom Achtenberg wrote:
> I just looked at that site.  I am really curious about the statement that=
 Mandrake has gone under and Suse is soon to follow.  Mandrakes site looks =
like they are still up and running.  Anyone know if Mandrake has indeed gon=
e under like Debian says?
>=20

Yesterday I received an email notice from Mandrake about updates to 9.1,
so they are still operating.

--=20
D.L. 'Cap' Bateman
Registered Linux User #268440, Machine #151687
No trees were harmed in sending this Earth-safe message.
However, a few electrons may have been inconvenienced.

--=-j2FnU+Z6+zF78GqZOr91

--=-j2FnU+Z6+zF78GqZOr91--