project suggestions

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Jun 2003 20:54:12 -0700

Put me down (and I'm sure I can get 6 or so others as well). I have a
CPA who's been helping me with some work on gnucash. I've been trying to
find some donated time to help convert his system into a Linux only
shop. I think if we could find some time to help him do this He would be
very willing to offer a CPA's perspective on things.

Carl P.