Web server on Cox

Virgil Silhanek plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Jun 2003 20:55:39 -0700

Actually, I already use zoneedit.com.  They are great for free DNS.

To run a site off a port other than 80(the default IP), you have to use
the WebForward feature.  It simply redirects traffic.  Look at how my
www.silhanek.com is set up now.  It just redirects to Cox's 10Mb they
give out.

Virgil Silhanek