project suggestions

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:27:36 -0700 (MST)

I will gladly donate my time and I believe we have a training facility
that would be willing to donate their facilities.  I really would like to
create some 'courseware' to have people walk away with.

I suspect I would just see what it costs to make one of those and have
that be optional for whatever the cost to print/bind it is.

Time commitment.. If I put time into it, I would probably like to do 1
time a week for 4 to 6 weeks.  Then evaluate and maybe offer additional
courses.  One idea we have wanted within GNUe for sometime is to have a
training and possibly certification program.

To a lesser degree we have been interested in starting a company to
umbrella GNUe consultants, but for now just getting people trained would
be a good start.

So back to the question.

Money = none (unless you want to purchase a book)
Time = 2hr/week * 6 weeks (12 hours)

On another note.  I have a publishing deal for a GNUe book and have
outline and such, but no time to write it.  Anyone wanting to do some
writing and having some time.  Well... Come to the class... Yeah thats it.

-Derek