[Fwd: Re: Cafe] -- InstallFest information that has already been ignored several times

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Jun 2003 13:58:03 -0700

I met with these people a few months ago to arrange a location for the
Installfest this month. I've posted messages about this to the PLUG list
three or four times, but I've gotten no response from anyone, even those
who say they are interested in having an InstallFest, so I'm going to
apologize to PC and tell them to forget it.

-Michelle

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Darren Everingham <darren.everingham@pcmail.maricopa.edu>
To: Priscilla Gonzales <p.gonzales@pcmail.maricopa.edu>
Cc: malowman@cox.net
Subject: Re: Cafe
Date: 04 Jun 2003 15:17:48 -0700

Priscilla,

I think you could get about 6 computers per 20-amp service.  I assume that these
outlets are spaced throughout the hall.  Therefore, maintenance will need to bring
over two 15-amp extension cords (which allows you to use the full 20-amp service @ 3
computers per leg) from each circuit to the location(s) that you are looking to set
up computers.  The nearest network connection is located by the cash register.

-Darren