First Analyst Impressed By SCO's 'Proof'

Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:25:50 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Vaughn Treude so:

> Does any of this matter, even if we (the Linux community) are totally rig=
ht,
> as I (and most all of us) believe we are . . .?
>
> All SCO has to do is drag this out long enough to cost the remaining viab=
le
> Linux vendors (except, of course, IBM)  enough to put them out of busines=
s.
> The so-called "wheels of justice" turn very slowly.   Martha Stewart is j=
ust
> now being indicted for her alleged insider trading deal.  Bishop O'Brien =
is
> just now cutting a deal about the priestly sex scandals.  So what if SCO'=
> suit is groundless?  Unless IBM cuts a deal with them, or someone pressur=
es
> SCO to drop the suit, Tux could be a casualty.

Here's where Germany comes to our rescue :).

Provided LinuxTag e.V. continues pursueing SCO in the German court system,
we should have answers or SCO will have to shut up.

http://www.linuxtag.org/2003/de/press/releases.xsp?id=3D4
( English at the bottom )

http://www.linuxtag.org/2003/de/press/releases.xsp?id=3D3

LinuxTag e.V. is also primary sponsor for Knoppix.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,
#  as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. - der.hans