Install fest

Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:15:34 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte George Gambill so:

> Does anyone have any notes (pert charts, contacts, volunteer lists,
> committee member lists, committee chair person lists, etc.) on past Insta=
ll
> Fests.
>
> What are the requirements, what are the timeframes, what are the
> deliverables, Who are willing to help, who is willing to coordinate what?

Advertising needs to start at least 6 weeks out. That means the press
release needs to be ready 6 weeks prior.

Location, time and date have to be firm before the press release can be
ready.

Next is making sure that adequate supplies are available. We also need
switches, power strips, power cables, ethernet cables, etc.

For the most part we haven't had problems getting what we need, even withou=
my mostly adequate supply of power strips, power cables, and ethernet
cables.

Contact Bill and Bob for info on how they operated and what they included i=
the needed supplies.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein