First Analyst Impressed By SCO's 'Proof'

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 08:45:57 -0400

I sure hope you're right!!   The problem is that Linux vendors have been
damaged by this crummy economy, and that to be denied growth opportunities
for a couple of years could be their death knell.  Hope for the best, prepare
for the worst.  To SCO I say:  put up or shut up!  Show us where the code is
so we can remove it.   I wonder if we could all (Linux vendors,
organizations, user groups) file a class-action suit if they continue their
FUD campaign.

Vaughn