MS Access

devin rankin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
06 Jun 2003 08:34:25 -0700

I am still trying to leave Windows behind me.  I have moved much of my
life to my Red Hat 9 box and learning how to get stuff done without the
great Satin Microsoft.

But, I have a database in Access 97 that I would really like to continue
to use.  It has my past history of clients and I really like the way it
is set up.  I'm not looking forward to learning something else to
re-write it right now.  So my question is, is there something out there
that can open and use an Access database?  There does not seem to be
anything in Open Office that does that.  Where might I look?

Devin