Mozilla: import Pine email? and other Questions

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
06 Jun 2003 12:00:45 -0700

--=-CFy/A+1aGoFWai4iJ+as

That is wrong (i think). In evolution, I bind with the admin dn and pass
and can add, subtract, multiply, and divide in addition to editting.
Then again, I just tried mozilla and no, you can't there. None-the-less,
I feel that LDAP is perfectly suited for this if only Mozilla were.