debian upgrade problem

Fri, 6 Jun 2003 04:05:31 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Mike Starke so:

> #2 was easy: I just 'cp /dev/null /etc/init.d/slapd' and the
> uninstall went without a hitch. Since my database were hosed,
> the uninstall process was choking on the stoping of the service.

Please submit a bug report as it should detect when the service is not
running or otherwise not die if the service isn't running when it's
upgraded.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read an=
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffl=
er