Install fest

Fri, 6 Jun 2003 02:14:34 -0700 (MST)

Am 04. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Miles Beck so:

> Does anyone have any status of the next install fest.
>
> Was the planning stopped for lack of people willing/having the time to do=
 it?

We need someone to make it happen. The InstallFests last year took place
because Bill Lindley and Bob Bushman stepped forward to lead the projects.

Many other people stepped forward and helped, but like any project someone
has to step forward to make it happen.

We have offers from Front and Elite PC to host InstallFests. If those
locations aren't large enough we can approach the community colleges, etc.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/