RH upgrade problem

Frank Mandato plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:18:01 -0700

  I prefer KDE but I also use Gnome at times.

  You are correct, I have a problem with Netscape as well, but Mozilla
works just fine, so I use it instead.

  I did try to install the libs v1.4.1.2.90 to no avail, then I tried to
unsinstall the other libs package, but too many dependencies.

  Well it looks like I have to do a clean re-install and start from
scratch, though I may wait until Monday, Ximian releases evo1.4  and if
it still doesn't work, then I will re-install. OTOH, red carpet quit
working, I upgraded to 1.4 and it does work now -- we'll see what happens.

  Thanks

  FrankM