RH upgrade problem

Frank Mandato plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:07:51 -0700

   I upgraded from RH7.3 to RH9 and in the process lost my evolution
program. When I want to run evolution it seems like it starts, but never
comes up.

  When I attempt to start it from the command line I get the following
error message: " error while loading shared libraries: libdb.s0.2:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

  I also upgraded the evolution package --- still nothing.

  When I first got evolution, I downloaded it from Ximian and installed
it. I forgot if I installed it from source, but I believe that I used
RPM. I was able to upgrade it using RH's up2date program in the past.

  TIA for any suggestions.

  FrankM