Red Hat 8.0 Installation Takes Way Too Long

Ernie L. Bérriz plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:53:35 -0700

I did see the error listed all over the place when I googled it, but all I
saw were instances of people reporting the error. I guess what I'm looking
is a document that lists the various error messages along with an
explanation as to what they actually mean.

Thanks.

Ernie L. Bérriz
 Mesa, Arizona
  Home: 480.396.4419