(question) Need access to a local Linux computer via LAN

Don Calfa plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:09:02 -0700

my X forwarding is enabled so -X doesn't mean anything then.  Thanks.

Is it normal for an X app to take a couple of minutes to load (over 256k)?

http://shopnow.netscape.com/