[PLUG-announce]Big Datacenter Tour!!

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 05:36:55 -0700

Steve Holmes wrote:

>This all makes sense except for the login part.  Does this mean one
>has to be an authorized user?  I may be dumb here but haven't been to
>the website yet.

The PLUG website is based on postNuke which provides site users to
interact with the content.  You create a user ID and password and then
you can login on the site.  When logged in, you can post comments to
articles, submit stories, vote in polls and so on.

No "authorization" is required to create your user ID but there are
controls on which users can post a new story and so on.  Any user can
comment on a story or submit one to the moderators.

Alan