to plug please <g> (fwd)

rustyc rustyc@descomp.com.carruth.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 7 Sep 100 07:01:37 -0700 (MST)

> something broken or changed in RH6.2 that prevents my scripts from working
> properly.
> the RH6.1 laptop, this works beautifully, but RH6.2 is sucking goat because
> it puts a '?' after each file name that the scripts copy over.

I'll jump to a contusion  here - your atasu (was that the bad one?)
script is written in DOS mode, with cr/lf line terminators, while
the atnasa script does not (its in unix mode).

use dos2unix to convert the script and see if it works better.

BTW - what are you doing with nasa?  I used to work on the GPS satellite
stuff.  rusty