Modem

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:06:08 -0700

I am going over to a friends house this Saturday (the friend who got me=20
involved with linux) and am installing Mandrake onto his box. My request =
is=20
that you teach me how to get his modem operational so that he can talk to=
 you=20
wonderful people(so he will have access to all of you without having to=20
operate M$ Windows. I sure hope that this is not to vague of a question. =
What=20
I need to know is what do I need to link to get it to work ; what do I ha=
ave=20
to copy . Oh yea..... he has a cable modem. Gosh, I feel like I just aske=
d an=20
impossible question!
--=20