Matt, LTSP presentation is where?

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:40:47 -0700 (MST)

Speaking of...  I should make a "Part 2" to this.  There's programs now
such as Crossover Office/Plugin and a couple possible Exchange
replacements now that open up more options for businesses.  Evolution can
now support Exchange Public Folders, and Kroupware seems to be coming
along:

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-982816.html

Samba can also now authenticate Linux users to a Windows domain controller
so a company with a significant investment in a Windows infrastructure can
still maintain all user accounts on their Windows domain controller for
their new Linux desktop users.
~M