off-topic sco question

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Jan 2003 14:57:42 -0700

on sco 5.0.4 the manpage for rc2 has this in it:

run on entering run level 2:

  K*      scripts executed in serial sequence of their sort order when
stop is
          specified to prc_sync(ADM)

  S*      scripts executed in serial sequence of their sort order when
start
          is specified to prc_sync

  P*      scripts which prc_sync executes in parallel with other P*
scripts to
          which they are adjacent when sorted

  I*      interactive scripts for which prc_sync will wait until they
complete
          executing and exit

--
Bill Warner <wwarner@direct-alliance.com>