Fab4Linux

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:08:32 -0500

BoBB,

Thanks for the insight on the library issue.  I'll look into using this
approach for the real install.  Actually, it was a bug in the install script,
it wasn't supposed to overwrite the existing libraries, oh well.   Putting
them in the "Fab" directory should be a safer approach.

As for the size of the thing, the keys are bitmaps so they can't be scaled; I
have to create a new, smaller set of them for the next version.  I'll also
add an option to hide the dialog frame - tried to do that for version 1.02,
but didn't get that working yet.

Thanks again for the feedback.
Vaughn