Install Fest 3 (and westside mishap resolved)

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
29 Jan 2003 01:09:59 -0700

--=-onP5vHCzO7ZdXz4RMKZg

I'll volunteer to be the sucker  . . . uh, I mean organizer. Of course,
if anyone else wants to help, I'd appreciate it. I have to do something
with all this free time . . .

(By the way, if you were at the westside this evening, I fixed the
problem.

up2date libpng

and if that doesn't completely fix it, reinstall the libjpeg rpm from
the CD-ROM. Thank you, Vaughn and Steve, for your help and advice. :)

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 00:47, der.hans wrote:
> Am 28. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Miles Beck so:
>=20
> > Are there any plans yet for another Install Fest?
>=20
> I've got room at the University of Phx in south Tempe. All we need is
> someone to organize the event.
>=20
> We would like to do one in April.
>=20
> > I have a system that I would like to get Debian on with X-Window. Thoug=
h I
> > would need to dual-boot to Windows 2000 for awhile. If it were just a c=
ase of
> > installing Debian on a single drive with one partition I would do it my=
self.
> > but I do not want to mess up the Windows 2k install. Eventually I want =
> > migrate to Debian and dump Windows.
>=20
> Bring it to the GNU/Linux Stammtisch. Now smoke free indoors.
>=20
> ciao,
>=20
> der.hans