Movie database recommends

Phil Mattison plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:43:21 -0700

This is a fortuitous moment for you to bring that up. I am getting ready to
start development of an online system that does almost exactly what you are
looking for, with a few additional features. The basic idea is to enable
private collectors to swap movies at no charge, and to use their private
collections to make money for themselves if they choose (by renting their
movies out to neighbors). I have already reserved a domain name
(flick-trader.com) and have it registered as a trade name in AZ and have a
merchant services account for online payment processing. If you would like
details on how collectors will be able to make income on their collections,
of if you have suggestions for features, contact me by private email:
mattison@ohmikron.com.

--
Phil Mattison
Ohmikron Corp.