Open Office

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:04:40 -0700

Nope. It is all set correctly. In addition to the spellchecker not workin=
g the=20
thesaurus does not as well. At least waith the thesaurus anothher window=20
appears with the chosen word in it and a space for the replacement word. =
As=20
stated before, it appears that I do not have any dictionaries. Does anyon=
e=20
know where I can download them from and where I would place them?
--=20
PS~ F7/Cntrl F7 do not work. For the thesaurus to 'semi' work I need to d=
o it=20
the pull downs.