OT: HW for Sale

Gontran Zepeda plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:43:37 -0700

Dear PLUGgers,

I'm having a fire sale.  Gotta move this stuff by Wed Noon.  All prices
are OBO.

1       Palm VII 8Mb, in box                      $75

1       Compaq IA w/ Jailbait Linux installed     $50

1       19" Phillips monitor                      $200

1       Frankenstein 486 HP w/ dual 3com nics     FREE

1       17" Mitsubishi monitor                    $100

The Palm is virtually unused and is in the box with all the doodads:
cradle, leather case, etc.

The Compaq IA is a lot of fun once you team it up with a linksys usb nic
-- makes a discreet and silent X terminal.  It's also in the original
packaging.

The 19" monitor has been used for about 2 years with no problems, and is
versatile.  Same goes for the 17".

The 486 is cobbled together from two separate HP 486's and has two 3com
3c509 (that's the ISA model isn't it?) nics in with IRQs properly setup.
It doesn't exactly have a cover :), but runs brilliantly quiet from the
floppy.  Free to a good home, first refusal will be given to buyers of
other items however.

Please contact me offlist for offers and arrangements.

Thanks,
Gontran