PLUG link topics added

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:05:44 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

just added the "Commercial Free Software Support" section to the PLUG Links
on the web site. All of you consultants go register yourselves :).

There's already one entry that was submitted last week.

I also Changed "Web Freedom" to be "Web Freedom Orgs" for links pointing at
organizations and projects and added "Web Freedom Articles" for links
pointing to specific articles. To break that one in, I posted the link to
Friday's Dilbert that Craig posted to the list :).

I added a category for "Free Software Success Stories". Someone wanna add
the links from Dave's XML dump?

Hmm, also added a Training category. Anyone wanna talk to the various
community colleges and get their Free Software classes added? Matt, you
wanna hit the pueget sound link you just posted to the list? I've added both
the east side and west side classes we're presenting.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then