Java and javascript enabled browser

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:31:37 -0700

I tried to access an instant messenger feature of a website I go to and g=
ot=20
___
Note on Popup Blockers: Programs that keep pop up windows from loading (A=
d=20
Killers) will also block the Instant Messenger from opening. Having one o=
f=20
these running while logged into ******** will make certain features not w=
ork,=20
and you will get this page instead.=20

In order to take advantage of everything that ********.com has to offer, =
you=20
must enable javascript on your web browser. By allowing javascript, you w=
ill=20
be use the all the features of ********.com such as instant messaging and=
=20
instant notification alerts. Enabling javascript is very easy and can be=20
turned on and off at anytime. However, when it is disabled you will get t=
his=20
page every time you click a feature that requires javascript.=20
___
How do I enable java/javascript?
--=20