LAMP web server

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Jan 2003 13:09:32 -0700

I am a bit confused, I routinely install Red Hat without X or "X"
capabilities and it is quite easily maintained and managed. In fact I
only have X installed on my personal work stations, not at all on my
servers or on the embedded devices I work with (with the exception of
the embedded devices that are supposed to have a GUI).

Can you explain further, how did you arrive at the conclusion that they
require X in order to manage them?

Cheers,

Davidm

--
David IS Mandala
gpg fingerprint 8932 E7EF CCF5 1B8C 1B5C A92E C678 795E 45B2 D952