LAMP web server

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:37:08 -0700

I'm just curious.  What is your hostility towards RH/MK/Suse?  I use them, and
Debian and Gentoo and while I have complaints about each one, I haven't seen any
of them make any choices to deserve such hostility.

Only Gentoo took me longer than an hour to install, but what do you expect when
you do a Stage 1 install (build it all from source).