Trouble ticket system

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:11:12 -0700

I don't mind the bias.. I always like your links.  Most of the apps are gre=
at!
This on the other hand... I have tried the link on several machines now, al=
l=20
in Konqueror and as soon as I log in, with either guest/guest or=20
programmer/programmer konq locks up tight!!!

I haven't tried mozilla.

nathan

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 11:33, Derek Neighbors wrote:
> Im biased but I say use GNUe DCL.
>
> http://www.gnue.org or http://dcl.sf.net
>
> -Derek
>
> Nathan England said:
> > I'm in the market for a nice trouble ticket system.
> > I would prefer php, but as long as it is web interfaced, works on linux,
> > I  really don't care what it is.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >

> > nathan
> >
> > possibly bugzilla for this?
> > I'm thinking in-house repair shop, to keep track of who's working on
> > what and  its progress...

=2D --=20
Nathan England

Arcanum Linux !
nathan at the-arcanum.org
jabber id: linuxjunkie@jabber.earth.li

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
=2D --Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org

Spam related material will be forwarded to:
uce@ftc.gov