KDE magic

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:05:27 -0700

You're right. I take back my previous comment...
I jumped at the opportunity to slash RH. Sorry for that.

nathan

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 19:17, Alan Dayley wrote:
> So, to set the record straight, in this specific case, the mouse wheel not
> working had nothing to do with any changes Red Hat made to KDE for the 8.0
> version.
>
> I don't mind if someone doesn't like what Red Hat has done with KDE in the
> 8.0 release.  I don't like alot of it myself.  I just don't want bad stuff
> attributed to them when they didn't do it.
>
> Decrease entropy where possible is what I like to do.
>
> Alan

=2D --=20
Nathan England

Arcanum Linux !
nathan at the-arcanum.org
jabber id: linuxjunkie@jabber.earth.li

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
=2D --Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org

Spam related material will be forwarded to:
uce@ftc.gov