Trouble ticket system

JD Austin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:21:34 -0700

Nathan England wrote:

>I'm in the market for a nice trouble ticket system.
>I would prefer php, but as long as it is web interfaced, works on linux, I
>really don't care what it is.
>
>Any suggestions?

Keystone is pretty nice, I dont think it is totally opensource, but I
believe that you can use it for free up to a certain level.
It is php/mysql based, does email notifications of trouble tickets and
status changes.
I've used it on a few projects and it has always been a godsend,
especially for tracking project changes/etc.

JD