Trouble ticket system

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:18:34 -0700

I was doing a search on SourceForge last week and found  several php based
trouble ticket projects. You might want to take a look at some of them.

BTW, I was not looking for a trouble ticket system, but a theater ticket
POS, so I didn't look at any of the trouble ticket projects.

Good luck!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz
480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.