OT:Wanted:Broken Handspring Visor Edge

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:40:45 -0700

Dimitri Palev wrote:

>I'll let you know if my Visor Edge ever gets ran over
>by a truck or anything. ;-)

-[tongue firmly in cheek]-
I can't tell you the depth of gatefullness I feel when one is willing to
pledge their as yet un-dead hardware to engineering purposes!  Please be
sure you let your Visor Edge's loved ones (cell phone, remote controls,
PC, etc.) know if it's wishes.  That way, if the time ever comes that
this pedge must be carried out, the Visor Edge's wishes will be honored.
 Again, future electronic projects will benefit and parts of your dead
hardware will be able to live on thanks to your generosity and
engineering science.  Thank you!
-[remove tongue from cheek]-

Thanks for the offer.  BTW, don't leave your Visor Edge on the roof of
your car and drive away on my account.

Alan