StarOffice, Adabas and relational databases

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:39:40 -0700

Thanks, Derek!

I will check out OSCommerce and GNUe. Atrex is out, cuz, like many
housekeepers, I don't do Windows :-) .

That being said, I could put something together to fit my needs if I had
a linux-based program along the lines of (I hate to say it) MS ACCESS,
that is, a database program with a nice gui for idiots like myself who
don't want to invest a great deal of time learning  how to create and
manage a database from the command line. Is there such a thing for
Linux? I thought I was on the right track with StarOffice, but the
StarOffice documentation is just not taking me where I need to go.

Lee