Troubleshooting X

Stephen Andert plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:32:42 -0700

That looks like a great site.  The bad news is that they don't list the
monitor I'm working with.  The good news is that I went back to Red Hat 7
and it autodetected everything and started X on my first try.

I'll try 8 again in a few months if I have more time or an extra pc laying
around that I can afford to have idle while I troubleshoot.

Thanks to all for your inputs.

Stephen