PLUG Color Biz Cards (Was: Where is the PLUG logo?)

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 05:15:41 -0700

On Sunday 19 January 2003 02:19 pm, you wrote:
> This is a royal pain to wade through the email archive by hand...
>
> Where is the link to the new PLUG logo?  The vector version please.
>
> Alan

Very timely post, Alan.

Now that we have a good color logo maybe we should look at getting some new
PLUG business cards made. AND it isn't expensive!

Americasprinter.com in California offers 2500 4/1 biz cards on 15pt super
heavy cardstock with gloss UV coat for $70.

That means 4-color on one side and text on the other. Think of the
possibilities!

Anyone willing to split the cost?

Dennis Kibbe