T-Shirt effects

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
19 Jan 2003 08:19:13 -0700

--=-+JyRj8t9POCtcdQT5pdh

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 21:48, Alan Dayley wrote:
> I had to make a run with my wife to several stores today.  I changed=20
> from my dirty yard clothes and dropped on my PLUG shirt.  Wow.
>=20
> I had several questions and comments as we went from store to store.=20
>  Including one cashier that made the line wait while I wrote out the web=20
> site and chat server addresses on a piece of blank register paper that=20
> he spit out just for the purpose!
>=20
> With Linux's and Free Software's increased profile, more people want to=20
> know about it and the shirt just brings them out!
>=20
> Alan

I've had the same experience with the shirt, and I've directed several
people toward the PLUG site and mailing list, including one of my
husband's DeVry classmates and a guy I saw at Borders looking at Running
Linux. (If you've subscribed, hello!)

-Michelle

--=20
Kids, study your math. Key to the universe.
	--Christopher Walken (as Gabriel in The Prophecy)

--=-+JyRj8t9POCtcdQT5pdh

--=-+JyRj8t9POCtcdQT5pdh--