Proposal for non-profit

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Jan 2003 12:53:42 -0700

It's pretty certain that this is a go.

I have a proposal - 3 pieces which I would like to share with anyone
that has an interest in helping me get this through. I plan on sending
this to the board of directors for their approval on Tuesday.

The first part is a generalized overview of where I am going (open
source) and that can be seen at:
<http://barney.azapple.com/IT_Plan_for_export.doc>
or for StarOffice/OpenOffice
<http://barney.azapple.com/IT_Plan_for_export.sxw>

I tried to send this to the list yesterday but as an attachment (yes, I
know that was a bad thing but I thought that most of you would be
interested in at least reading through it).

I was hesitant about putting up a link on my server but I guess that's
the way it has to be.

Anyway...

Anyone have any recommendations/suggestions that can help improve upon
this?

I plan to retain this, continue to embellish and make it available to
any others who want to make similar proposals to their companies or
clients...

Craig