Stammtisch: iPAQ Party, CBDTPA Smackdown and PLUG Fun

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Jan 2003 12:07:26 -0700

I have had Linux on my ipaq every sense the ipaq first came out.  It has
gone form a command line only driven fun project to me getting bored
with it and it sitting on my desk.  I haven't looked into the project in
a few months but it looks like there has been a lot of updates to it.  I
suppose I will try to show up and see how others are using their ipaqs
with Linux.

Bill W